My plan for Germany and why I want to live there




Hey readers 


So I want to move to Germany because I want to live in a country where I don't speak the language where I will struggle at first to understand/Verstehen which will teach me persistence and patience. I want to be able to struggle but have no back up from people no one coming in and holding my hand when I feel like I am Struggling because I think that everyone needs to learn how to.

Life is not all about unicorns and Peachfuzz I want to be able to be close enough to my family but far enough from my family so that I can experience life the way it was intended for me being able to eat certain foods without my mum and dad saying "You won't like that?" when really I want to experience this on my own. Speaking another language is a sign of intelligence or at least in my book. 

I think for everyone involved in my life it will be tough on them all when I tell them about my plans because I think they won't understand why I want to go overseas and to a place where I cannot speak the language but sometimes we have to go places to grow to experience a different culture. 

I hope that when I go there, I love it there, there is a little fire in my belly and a gut feeling that this will be a really good experience. Many people say that Germany is one of the most expensive places to live in Europe, I live in Sydney I get it. Before I go to Germany I am going to find a job, I have been researching for places and have been trying to find a hostel to stay in. 

I am lucky enough to be a EU citizen ( Dual citizen of Ireland and Australia) and I would like to live in a country that is different. 
Image result for munich germany Image result for nuremberg germany

keep smiling Eimz x 
PS: sorry for the rant 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!