Why I want to leave Sydney so badly



Hey Readers

So i have what is known as wonderlust I do not want to stay in my hometown I would like to leave the reasons I think are quiet good I think 


my reasons why I want to leave my home town so badly are

1. To travel is to get an education on how the world moves together It teaches you the value of money and how to be finacially independent. 

2. To travel and live abroad has been a dream of mine ever since i have learnt that is something that people can do 

3. Its an expierence of a life time you don't get the chance to do these types of things everyday. 

4. It teaches you to be independent and sometimes we all have to leave the cookoo nest and start our own lives 

5. Its not about your family because they have their own lives. 

So I really am desperate to leave my Sydney the cost of living is already at an all time high, if i want to put money on my card that i use for public transport just to get from A to B the card is free but then to put a minimum to last me a week it cost more $20 per week thats $80 per month and that is for everyone. 

The politics and news at the moment is a gossip channel there are no informative stories do I really want to know about a mp and his girlfriend um no thanks. Do I care not really but at the moment that is all that is being plastered on the screens of the tv. 

My Dad's arguement which hypocritical is that when he left home he didnt have the skill set to leave home. my arguement is that he was younger and he eventually learnt how to. His other arguement is that Sydney has the best hospital system in the world and i am sure it is but how am I supposed to know that if i live a very sheltered life, how am I supposed to be an independent if my parents keep me at arms length and want me to follow there plans for me? I am not 5 years old any more I will always be there daughter but at some stage I have to learn and grow on my own. 

I need to grow up i need the INDEPENDENCE  and  PRIVACY and its about time I got some. Their are 3 people in my family (as in parents and I) who live in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment block. there is no such thing as privacy unless you are a visitor, If i am in the bathroom using the toilet i have 3 to 5 secs before my mum will come barging in saying that she needs to use the bathroom and to hurry up. If i am in my bedroom my mum will come in without knocking and then not close the door, and if i complain she says you are living in our house under our rules you will do as you are told. But i can not wait for the independence to happen i am ready for it my mum and dad are not because that means that they have to watch their daughter grow up without them and it scares them but it has to happen at some stage. 

cheers Eimz x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!