What happens when i start to get sick




Hey 


So I am coming down with a cold because of the weather recently and my weak immune system I end up getting a cold. But I am moving on because this is only a cold and I can handle it been through much worse lol! 

So when I start to get sick I don't notice until it is clear to everyone, not just me that I must be sick, kidding I notice earlier than that but I procrastinate a little bit until I have to go to the doctor to do anything about it. 

Before I go to the doctor though I try every herbal and non-medical remedy from strepsils to sleeping early to chicken soup to green juices to foods with garlic and ginger and usually vitamin C. Sometimes I go to the doctor first if I feel I need to but most of the time I do all the non-medical remedies first.  

Also, I am someone who is not a person who cuddles alot However when I am sick I will get really close and my mum is probably the one person that I cling too when I am really sick, my Mum usually doesn't want to hug me then for fear of getting sick but I still go to her when I am feeling sick.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!