Why tougher workouts make me mentally stronger




Hey 


So tougher workouts make me feel mentally strong because usually at the beginning I will say there is no way that I can do this I usually doubt myself and my capabilities and my abilities. 

My coaches know that I am perfectly able to do the workout (usually it is x fit but it also depends on my muay thai coaches moods) they know me sometimes better than I know myself when it comes to working out and I trust them. 


But that is not why these workouts make me feel mentally strong no because it's an obstacle a challenge that is both physically and mentally tough which as my coaches and workout buddies and friends know is the motivation that I need. the tougher the challenge for me the more motivating I may complain at the beginning of the session but then when the workout starts I just get on with it. 


By the end of the workout, my outlook usually changes instead of thinking I am going to die this is too much I don't like this why am I here. I start saying that was awesome I can do anything I got challenged, I am ready for the next challenge. 


cheers Eimzx 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!