Warning feminist post: Championing Woman instead Competing against eachother



Hey My beautiful and interesting Readers 

So Women get alot of slack and flack I am sure it is with males too but I don't know because I don't have a penis I was born with a vagina and so I only know from a female point of view.Us females seem to want to be better than the woman we are associated with we put barriers between us we undermine and say some horrible things to and about others and ourselves that clearly should never be in our thoughts but we still do it anyway. 

Why? why do we treat each other this way and every other person thinks that this is ok! OK NEWSFLASH this is not ok I do not want my 5-year-old neighbour who is gorgeous or any young child to have to go through negative body image talk it's not healthy to degrade ourselves and others. its not ok to give power to somebody else when we should have our own power, its not ok and it should not be tolerated. 

So Have you ever looked at yourself ladies in a mirror and said LOUDLY to yourself wow I look amazing today? I Am a Goddess? I have the beauty of an angel? No why not if we don't say that to ourselves how are others supposed to know what to say to us? If we treat ourselves like shit do you think that the shit energy we are spreading is going to help us find a nice guy NO because the SHIT ENERGY gives SHIT ENERGY BACK its called KARMA! If we say omg I am amazing but I am not above anyone I am courageous but I am not brave I am open to critics to become a better person than I already am and I intend to grow and learn from every experience as it gives me and adds value to my life. 

When we say I am human and I am flawed it means to me that we are Perfectly Imperfect, It's a beautiful reminder that we are Human. We are all beautiful because we are all different we are all Unique. We ALL have value and we should be influencing other women to be doing the same so no more verbal attacks on ourselves or others think about it this way would you want you niece, young cousin or little neighbours or family friend five and under hearing the words you are thinking about yourself if not then change the way you think about yourself every time you say something about yourself think about how that could potentially be heard by a young child. We are their role models, in the end, they look up to us more than what the media says and we are more influential to them than we actually know.

cheers Eimz x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!