Hey blogger

Hey blogger

You know some days when you have a rare day off every inch of your body wants to cocoon itself into the bed and stay there for as long as possible. Well that is what I did today my rare day off for a little while anyway.... then I decided to workout nothing to write home about (ironic that i am writing a post about it though)

So these last few months i have been doing a personal training session with my x fit coach once a week because this year it is all about looking after myself and becoming a bit more independent. Its also about self improvement for myself in a humbling day doing something each day to make myself feel good about myself whether it about switching off my social media for the day or turning on some music and dancing or doing a workout or reading a book or going to the chiropractor because lord the relief it gives me is insane. Reading books or watching movies but working hard and being independent is my main goal and not falling at the wayside.

So my x fit Coach Loic is going on his vacation for 3 weeks his famous last words to me was to train hard whilst he was away. I thought in my brain nope your dreaming but then this morning as i was lying in my bed enjoying the fact i didnt have to wake up early I thought maybe i should do a little 10 min workout and so thats what i did after watch a movie I decided to do a little 10 min circuit using my yoga mat and dumbells that I have plus my own body weight. I filmed it for proof of evidence. Now i am all about a balanced life so i write this post whilst eating pizza 😉

Thanks blogging fam
Eimz x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!