New Year new challenges

Hey blogging fam

So this year I want/feel the need to be challenged, I usually am challenged each year at different times of the year. But 2019 is the year I need to be challenged its my 10 year anniversary since I started muay thai I am also going to be 25 years old in September so that's why I need to be challenged physically and mentally.

I need to be inspired, I feel like I need something inspiring to motivate me,I'm on the constant lookout so to speak. I plan on at the end of the year 3 days after xmas going to Thailand to do an intensive 8 week muay thai training camp which is what I need I also need to go back to the gym.

My goal to get out of my comfort zone this year will be a run I HATE running I live kind of a sloth life even though I do 122 things everyday and I have a to do list with a billion things on it daily, but this year I want to run I don't have to enjoy it I just have to run, I  have give over all the excuses I have oh it's too hot, oh its boring (because it bloody is), oh I'm too busy,oh I'm in pain all these set backs have got to go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!