coffee disaster



Hey readers

there is one drink that doesn't agree with me and that is coffee, unlike most people I don't get the buzz from it. I get the worst migraines of the century and because I have ADHD it can make me tired and fall asleep. I don't know why that is but this is what happens. So instead I have hot chocolates which I have to be careful of too because of the Sugar content from some hot chocolates are too much example: MAX BRENNERS and San Churros.

So what do I do when I go out for a "coffee/brunch" with any of my friends? So I will have a hot chocolate sometimes Or I have water or treat myself to a juice (Just like if i was going on a night out I would treat myself to a lemonade because i don't drink that much) 

Now the reason I know I don't like coffee or it doesn't like me is that I used to be apart of an early morning running group, now I don't do mornings but for this, I made an exception of waking up early on a Friday morning at 4am and I would reward myself with a Mocha the first time I had one it was brutal but I thought back then when I was 18 or 19 years old that oh this is what adults do so this is what I should be doing because I'm an adult. so I tried this ritual for a couple of months until I realised I really didn't like it and I had started to get the migraines. 


So I know that you can get a really strong coffee and you can get really weak coffee just like caffeinated teas. Maybe I might need one in the future but for right now coffee just doesn't sit with me. In saying this if you like coffee and have 1 a day I hope you enjoy your coffee and you have an awesome week this week

cheers Eimz x     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!