Happy dancing for friyay



Hey EVERYONE 😊

so right now I should be doing stuff but I am procrastinating and I have This is me from the greatest showman on full blast and am about to dance it lol because why not its FRIYAY. Friyay in my household is a HAPPY day it is a day to have FUN and let all the silly's out. 


Sometimes I feel like in this world we are too serious all the time like as adults we sometimes think we can't smile to a stranger, sometimes I think that we are too scared that we are going to be judged by others that we don't have fun unless there is alcohol involved or make up to mask our appearance or something else to take our minds off things. 

My dad just then criticised me and asked me what do you blog about because you have nothing. Basically, he was saying you have nothing going for you so why are you blogging for because you are no one. Do I care about his opinion hell to the no because what he thinks of me is none of my business? also, I am not worried this is my life, not his. ( sorry bitchy itchy comment) but sometimes the truth hurts.


But I like to enjoy my Friyays, I like to have fun on a Friyay whether that be dancing to a song I like or meeting up with my best friends so be it or going to the gym. And believe me, once I start working then I will be doing these things and many more things having more adventures and enjoying my life more. I have ideas and plans in mind for my family and friends and myself.   


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!