The greatest showman




Hey readers 


The greatest showman is an awesome movie that I would highly recommend you go and see. It is amazing, It is freeing the music is out of this world, the storyline, the acting and the costumes are INCREDIBLE and awe-inspiring. 

It is by far one of the best movies I have ever seen! If you have a listen to the music lyrics you will understand the amazingness that is this movie. Its Upbeat and happy but the lyrics are important and kind of Motivating. 

My favourite song is This is me which I am currently listening to and I am loving it. the message behind it which I got from the whole movie is that embrace your uniqueness it doesn't matter what you look like just be yourself because you have nothing to lose. 


I think the Cast IS AWESOME!!!!! they truly shine in this film. I love all parts of this movie, every single part of this movie is special and PHENOMENAL and FANTABULOUS. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!