Mondays



Hey READERS

Happy Monday the beginning of the week time to reflect, to reconnect and to start a brand new week with new golden opportunities to appreciate and discover. That can only mean that it is going to be another good week which means it is exciting on my Instagram story today I wrote Happy Monday I hope it is fantabulous, full of fun, safe and happy, I hope that you are Ninjas in your own right and I hope that you smile and that you make the most of it! 

I wish this for everyone because I believe wholeheartedly that if you believe positive things positive things will come around. Now I'm positive because I believe that we have to make the most of every day we have, I used to be negative about it and I am not saying that I don't have my negative days anymore because we are all human and some days are not going to be our most favourite. 

Being Positive is a choice you can choose to be negative or you can pick a life where things happen but you have to work on it. Positivity is not something that we get given, we are born with it but then depending on our environment that we are given we get conditioned into thinking a certain way. Now, this is not permanent and you get a choice you can change your environment whichever way that you choose it is your life after all. 

 So to me Mondays are for motivation it is also the day where I will do a lot of my mobility like light stretching, ballistic stretching extending my range of movement. It's the day where I reflect on the week ahead or on the week before and see if there is any tweaking that needs to be done. Monday is also my day where I plan appointments for myself, It is a planning day basically and a housework day where I catch up on chores. 

Right so I am going to go and have some lunch and eat some food and make appointments and I hope you all have the BEST WEEK ahead. SMILE be open to new opportunities and have FUN! be kind with an open heart and give it your best shot    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!