My Support system




Hey Readers 


So my Support system is MY family obviously, my coaches, my friends and my 2 best friends. These people are always here to support me and me for them it's a two-way street. 


So my family are amazing, they all support me no matter what whatever the ambition if it is crazy or just mediocre its there like a shining light. They make me laugh, they make me cry, they let me be me. 


The coaches, where do I begin they all support me and guide me to be better and believe in myself. They constantly try and challenge me both mentally and physically EVERY time I am in the gym whether it be my x fit coach Loic trying to get me to add more weight or My Muay Thai coaches who push me to do that one extra kick after doing a million or my boxing Coach Chris who tries to get to move around a lot haha. Alex, Tizi and Jonothan are funny Alex is the coach you go to for the tough Muay Thai classes where if you leave walking sometimes you are lucky haha (this is my 1st coach for Muay Thai) Tizi is my PT and one of my other coaches who is always there for everyone he trains me where after I feel better because it usually sticks and its challenging enough. Jonothan is the coach who is a gentle giant (he is tall) every time he teaches the class and I pair up with him it's like a mini Pt session I get challenged, I learn a lot, and I get told to kick as hard as I possibly can. there are a lot more coaches and trainers who train me but these were the main ones.

My friends, they are the people that I would talk to on a daily basis or weekly basis. They make me laugh because they are funny. I love to catch up with them always they are so supportive all the time and I am always supportive of them.  

My two best Friends, these two are my superheroes without capes they are the people I turn to when I need a shoulder to cry on they make me laugh till my belly hurts, they give me advice and are SUPPORTIVE 150 % of the time. I know I can talk to them about anything and they will be there for me sometimes with weird answers sometimes with amazing answers when I ask them questions.

I hope that you are as lucky as me to have an amazing support system like I do and If not I hope that you find it very soon. 

keep smiling 
Eimz x  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!