New goal and it might sound crazy to some



Hallo 


So I think I mentioned in one of my posts recently to a while back that I have lost a little bit of weight which is not good for me, it's like a red flags type situation. So now I have to go and have a little procedure and see what is going on. But I have my own goal which is I would like to finish one meal I used to be able to do this easy I am a very slow eater I take my time because I find it uncomfortable to eat food my tummy always has felt full. (PS: I do not have an eating disorder I have no problem eating with and in front of people) Recently though I have not been able to finish a meal or have had an appetite to eat the meal in the first place it has been tough because I love to eat food.

so my challenge to myself is to try and gain an appetite and eat a full meal tonight I came close but wasn't able to finish my meal which to me is an achievement/mini victory in itself. I have also cut down on the gym but that hasn't bothered me that much compared to how I thought it would affect me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!