Something Unexpected





Hey Readers 


Mindset is something that for me is a constant battle but that I cherish learning about to and also something that I have to keep reminding myself that I am human. So a couple of posts ago I said that Meditation was not for me well I have a confession to make yesterday I tried it and I actually enjoyed it. 

It surprised me that I could remain so still throughout the whole thing and that I didn't try to fidget. I listened to a person whose opinion I value who has helped me a lot without knowing it, This man's name is Deepak Chopra. He has a saying that has stuck with me that I heard when I was going through my Lupus Diagnosis 2 years ago.

His saying is I am human, I am not above anyone else I am open to criticism and I am grateful for this life I have been given. 

So yesterday I thought who would be good to listen to to get me through this meditation, And I thought he would be. So that is what I did, I listened to what he said for 10 to 15 mins and after I did the Meditation I felt really calm because I focused on my breathing, I let my thoughts go and I just relaxed. 

Sometimes we have to do things that are out of our comfort zone to make us grow, I am constantly trying to live out of my comfort zone because I think it is important that we need a different perspective and also so that it keeps our minds open. As I say this might sound funny for some of you but I like to grow my Empathy tree. I like to look at other people's ideas and values and see people for who they are. I also like to think about how the other person would feel. so an example If I am in an Argument with someone I may be hurt at the beginning but then I try and see why they felt the way they did. 

cheers Eimzx 

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!