Tomorrow is Exciting





Hey readers 


Right so this is a late post while I allow my medicine to settle in my stomach and I go to bed (I know i am not following my own advice tonight) 

So Tomorrow after 1 week off I am going back to the Gym whoop whoop and that is exciting. I'm not going back as much as I used to because I am still unwell and I don't have enough answers as to why I am unwell but its not my kidneys so that is a good thing. 

So as I always do I am going back to living my life as normal as I can if that means I have to cut down to this week only 2 days at the gym and 2 classes so be it my health is what is important because my health impacts me on the rest of my life. An example if i am sick then i can not work, if i can not work then i can not get money and that means that I can't be independent which is my ultimate goal. 

So tomorrow is exciting not only will I get a good workout I will get to see my friends from the gym but not only that I will will have more free time and get to see my best friends but also it gives me the opportunity to get out of this house I can almost feel the walls starting to cave in on me and I am kind of bored of it already. 

So this week along with going back to the gym I am going to be resting more and recovering. I will also be learning how to be a traffic controller which means I will hopefully have gained a job and be earning money by the end of this month. 

Fingers Crossed 
cheers eimz x 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!