Why I dont celebrate Valentines day and call it international spew day



Hey


So looking a the title You will realise that I don't celebrate Valentines day I call it International Spew Day. I don't like the fact that it is celebrated because its all about feelings and love. Its way to romantic for my liking, and shoved in the face as well pictures of couples holding hands or kissing, mushy words that you woould never say to someone on the daily basis but on this day that goes completely out the window. 

I find it too uncomfortable, Its too forced, everyone as well as weeks before new years has to find someone to kiss and be romantic with but why? ALSO the PDA do we need to see it I know that couples are in Love and i get that and understand that but please for all that is good and holy keep it in your pants and wait until you are in private its not rocket science. 

At my second High school that i went to get away from my first high school they were really to my shame into Valentines day and by really into it I mean that the Senior Student Council went around to EVERY Class and people got a kiss on the cheek (which people paid for). This is why I changed it to International spew day because it was TOO much like as in WAY TOO MUCH. 

Now I am all for couples being together or people dating eachother, because i have always found it nice and i am always happy for people. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!