In Sydney when it rains it pours



Hey Readers


So currently it is 10:18pm and I feel so fortunate to be inside because it is raining buckets and I mean the ones you get at a water theme park outside and I mean full on raining. In Ireland, they would say it is lashing. 

So I will fill all of the people who read this blog who are NOT from Australia it rains it may not happen every day but when it does it feels like 4 months rain has hit in the one day the grass goes from burnt to green again.  


Now some people enjoy the rain and if they say they do, and some people like me do not it means that I am stuck inside for the 52nd day of 365 which is plain annoying, at the moment I have cabin fever I need to get outdoors or to the gym and those look like slim picking right about now. 

I don't mind falling asleep to the rain though it is soothing and a good white noise to fall asleep to. 

Have a good week everyone 

Cheers Eimzx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!