St Patrick's Day Weekend



Hey Everyone 


So this weekend is going to be epic not just for me but for every Irish person In any country around the world. this weekend is St Patrick's Day the saint I love the most because he killed all the Snakes in Ireland if only we had a saint like that in Australia but oh well you win some you lose some. 

St Patrick's Day in Ireland is so big that it is a public holiday they celebrate their culture and what it means to be Irish it's a coming together rather than dividing apart. Being an Irish Aussie we celebrate it the same way but different because unlike the lucky people of Ireland we don't have the luxury of having the public holiday. 


Since I was little in Sydney, my mum, dad and I used to go into the city and watch the parade then we would go and get McDonald's and go up to Hyde Park but because of the tram work track work being done in the city at the moment George street is closed which means no parade, however, there is still a fun day out in Moore park now and on Sunday that is where I will be with my family and whoever else that we run into. 

It will be fun as per usual and I am really excited for the weekend to begin so not only am I excited that today is Friyay I am also really excited that it is St Patrick's Day Weekend meaning that it will be FUN. 



cheers Eimz x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!