Being a busy bee



Hey everyone 

so the past two weeks I have been busy as in I recently started working as a traffic controller which has been thrilling and scary at the same time haha. For someone who likes my bed and enjoys sleep-ins, the 4:15am starts have not been that enjoyable but I am starting to realise their potential you get more out of your day. 

So yesterday Because it is 7 weeks till my family and I go back to Ireland because my cousin on my mum's side is getting married we had to go dress shopping ( Parent's were fretting I was as cool as a cucumber lol) So my mum and dad, it was their 2nd-time dress shopping but for me it was my 1st (after last year going to 5 shops I was not looking to the trauma of finding a dress) Lucky for my Mum and I we both found and bought dresses Yesterday and nobody got hurt also I decided that because last year we found my dress in zara last year that was obviously going to be the place we would find it this year which is exactly what happened (it has shorts that are woven into the design .. its more of a play suit but it is a wrap around dress which makes me a happy camper!) 

Also still going to gym 2 times a week but I feel as though that my strength has gotten a little bit better because my body is more rested. I feel like my life has had a turn around these past few weeks. I am actually enjoying experiencing what it is like to be an adult and finally earning money. being able to go and do things and not be afraid or have the fear oh do I have enough money for this activity and not having to rely on my Parents for money especially my Dad who one of the most generous men who I am privileged to call my father. 

Cheers, I hope that you all have an EPIC AMAZING SPECTACULAR week ahead also happy Easter and Passover to all that celebrated this week and happy orthodox easter to all that celebrate this weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!