Last week i gained an age

Hey blooging fam

So last week I gained an age went to bed one age and woke up one year older. So now here is the thing everyone says congratulations another year older another year wiser but when do we become wise is it from birth? Do we automatically have something in ourselves that makes us wise? Why do we search and search to be wise and happy?

As children we look up to adults to help guide us through to be happy because we think that this is the ultimate goal to be an adult then once we hit 20 we are looking for the older adults to help guide us again through out our adulthood life depending on each person we meet to send us on the right direction from our teachers to our professors to our parents we look for inspirartion from them from our extended family. But my question is should we be looking at ourselves to inspire ourselves then to others to inspire us?

At 24 years old it is easy to say she is too young to be giving this sort of advice she hasn't lived her life but to be honest I have had a life where it hasn't always been smelling like roses. I'm the 24 year old who lives like a machine 99% of the time just goes through whats going on thinks later and maybe has an occasional series of meltdowns quietly when nobody is around. I feel like to motivate ourselves why look to outside sources we should be looking with in which is severely cheesy and I can't believe I said or wrote this down but seriously if the time is right it will happen for you.

So 24 the last few months have been the best I'm still learning about myself trying to always out do myself compete against myself as per usual. Trying to independent I'm going to be learning to drive because I have overcome some of my traits. I got a job which is good, now I'm starting to think about transport because public transport is really bad in Sydney so a car is really a good option.

24 is going to be my year 2019 is going to be the year for some change, hopefully I get more Independent and now i am thinking of something and the question is to make a YouTube channel? Or should I make a vlog about a day in my life?

And that's a wrap peeps
Eimz x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!