A weekend in Melbourne

Hey blogger Family, 

So for the weekend I was in Melbourne mainly for the tennis, to see my family and friends that live there but more importantly for an escape a little getaway for independence. My first trip where I paid for the whole thing the plane ticket, the tennis tickets, the accommodation and the food. It was a trip without my parents who h to be honest I think as a 24 year old it needed to finally happen!

Ok so this was a very Spontaneous trip it was too short and way to sweet, tasting freedom for the first time kind off without my parents was awesome I didn't stay with my family I stayed for the first time in my life in a hostel in a mixed dorm. Best experience of my life the 1st night not quite but then it was a bed to sleep on that was the main goals.

So I went to the tennis AMAZING it was great the day as a massive tennis fan I didn't cry which is very unlike me. I just enjoyed the fact I was on my own, nobody telling me to clean up nobody asking questions just me 2500 other fans in a stadium enjoying the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!