Hard to sleep

Hey blogger family

So tonight I have been finding it hard to get to sleep because I am excited ok, I'm excited because tomorrow I am going (drum roll please) THE TENNIS and CENTRE COURT 🤪😱😍🎾🤩
I am a loyal TENNIS fan almost not quite fanatic but I seem to get really extremely excited so the night before trying to get to sleep it is currently 12:20am in the morning and I am writing my blog, extra excited about it all!

So this year I have set something new for myself I am going to put out positive intentions of my day and say out loud in the morning of how I want my day to be and more importantly how I want my day to go. This year I am deciding right now whether to do a vlog or not be ause my days are not that interesting but for some people they might be interesting I'm not sure yet if you would like for me to do vlogs on YouTube then let me know.

Kindest regards
Eimz xxoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!