Running

Hey blogging family

So this is a very foreign concept and way outside my comfort zone this year I am going to start running! Excuse my whilst I let this concept/info go into my brain and stick like glue I already don't like the idea of running I only run when I have to usually when my coach makes me run in x fit.

Now that I got all my whinging out of the way this is how I am keeping myself accountable I have decided I am going to do small videos on my phone and upload them onto my Instagram account adldchick I am deciding right now whether to do a YouTube/vlog Channel as well I need advice on this. And of course I will be writing on here as well to keep myself accountable because this keeps me very accountable once I write this blog I feel as though I have no excuses because I'm tired won't cut the mustard with you guys which is exactly what I need.

So tomorrow evening and Sunday evening will be the first 2 runs wish me luck! I'm going to need it hahahahaha

No complaints just results

Eimz x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!