Creating my life on my terms

Hey readers

So like the title says I am creating my life on my terms I want to say this because I am human and I haven't been in the best space mentally recently so I decided to talk to someone because sometimes professional help is what we need every once and a while. I was having a HUGE mental block where I just keep going around in circles but in a negative cycle ending right back where I was starting.

So I decided to create my boundaries now to stop filling my cup up for others instead of myself that means going to the gym, setting up healthy habits that I used to have and giving myself my mental health hour and ignoring what others think of me because I am me nobody else can take this position. Sometimes it's easy to talk but now I really got to follow it with actions But tonight after 6 weeks I am going back to TRAINING I am sooooooooooooo excited it's like my meditation it's where I go to centre myself my body and my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises I do at home that are way too EASY!